Check out some for yourself right here, in our new and interesting article on best weight loss products in the market so you know which is right for you and your body's need for shedding that excess baggage. The new-age fixation with a trim, toned and fit body has as much to do with being healthy as it has with being happy, for we live in a social world and poor body image is something that is hard to live with and not easy to shrug off, but with a sensible approach to changing sedentary lifestyles, incorporating healthy eating habits and sticking to a proven technique, one can be on the road to good health, fast and effectively.
There really is not dearth of fast weight loss products that promise results quick; but not without some glitches, which can well mean undesirable side-effects on your physical or mental health, not to mention require deep pockets to purchase, which can be off-putting for many people looking for a long-term weight loss option.
If one just looks at the US, which has been tagged as the world's fattest nation, there are over 50 million people that are overweight of which, only a lucky 5 % are able to lose those extra kilos. This small percentage compels one to think and realize the truth behind all those claims made by dubious manufactures of expensive weight loss products that simply take the weight off their wallets and not their body for they make empty, unsubstantiated claims that sometimes comes with harmful side-effects such as vomiting, mood changes, skin rashes, hormonal imbalances etc. Furthermore, with so many overweight people in the world's most advanced and strongest economy, which has access to the latest medicinal and scientific techniques, wouldn't it be easier to imagine that discovering a cure for obesity and tackling weight loss would be a certain fact rather than a possibility here? So, if it still eludes the most powerful and advanced nation in the world, .America, then perhaps the weight loss products are not quite what they claim to be?
We'll hold on to that thought and tread with caution as we consider the various weight loss products available in the market that promise effective and fast weight loss, so we can make an educated choice as an informed consumer:
1. The Diet Patch was a popular but dubious weight loss product that was banned by the FDA in the early 1990's but still evokes an interest in many parts of the world, even though the top health agency in the US found it ineffective.
2. Magnetic diet pills are another hoax even as they claim to flush out fat from the body.
3. Dieters beware of the Guar gum (comes with the side-effect of internal obstruction), Electric muscle stimulators (ineffective for weight loss, simply tone muscles slightly), Appetite depressant eyeglasses or earrings (myth) and other such marketing gimmicks.
4. The so-called health benefits of diet beverages with zero or low calories that are often used as meal substitutes are no better either, especially when weighed against the advantages of proper, healthy meal options for once a person gets off these, the weight comes on back again. Thus, they are not long-term options for weight loss planning.
5. Even weight loss products such as Herbalife Nutritional Program, Mega-Thin 100 Formula, Nestlé's Sweet Success, Diet pills with Ephedra and PPA are only short term options where actual success comes from following the diet plan enclosed with it rather than the product value itself.
So, consumers need to re-think their lifestyle, opt for sensible dieting, balanced nutritional intake and exercise program to actually lose weight and keep it off, life-long.